There are obviously many more wonderful and important things out there, but I was feeling particularly appreciative of the following things this week.
- my mom's old blue bandana, which is wonderfully soft and can keep my hair pulled back for more than eleven seconds
- Newman's Own organic pretzels
- HBO's Game of Thrones (I've been trying to get my hands on the first book, but I need to get on the library wait list. The university doesn't have a copy (I'm trying ILL) and the local library has 5 reservations and 3 copies. Sigh.)
- my dad's willingness to help out with re-registering the car when I mucked up and didn't renew the registration (it's registered in CA, but we're in NJ, so that's problematic. And yes, I know we should register it here, but to do so we have to get new DLs and a new title before we can register it, and then we'll likely change address in two years. Double sigh.)
- a functional laptop charger (finally ordered a replacement after the old one was borderline functional for many moons)